Friday is the day i wanted to stare out the window

On a brooklyn rooftop
R - He gave me this felt hat while we were drinking
G - that's nice
R - I painfully missed the woman i loved and we were drunk in the night in the swiss mountains and he took me through the snow to a fountain and told me to dive my face into the fountain and i would see the woman i love at the bottom of the fountain and i would see her and i would be with her at the bottom of the fountain. And then he gave me this hat and this is why i am making this cane. So he will know i spent time for him, making this cane for him. He will know i spent hours and hours slowly sculpting this cane for him and he will know he is my friend for real.
G feels ashamed of being so selfish and superficial























Design by Christian Couceiro